CA Foundation is the initial step for those who want to become a CA. The ICAI CA Foundation registration 2023 is open for all students who fulfil the eligibility criteria. The registration window for the CA Foundation is open around the year. However, students need to keep in mind that the CA Foundation registration’s last date for Nov 2023 is 1st July 2023. Students can fill out the registration form from the ICAI website.
To register for CA Foundation, candidates are required to visit the official website and select the entry-level forms to fill the form. After submitting, you’ll get the registration number and password through which you need to log in, fill in the details, submit the required documents, and pay the fees. The CA Foundation registration fee is Rs. 9200. After filing the form, students will get the CA Foundation study material 2023 from ICAI or they can download it from the ICAI website.
Read the complete blog to know everything about the CA Foundation registration 2023, its eligibility, process, fees, validity, etc.
CA Foundation Registration Last Date 2023
As already said before, it is essential to know the last date for filing the registration forms for the CA foundation course. If a student misses the last date, then they have to wait for the next session of examinations. Therefore, students can check out the important dates for the 2023 foundation examinations in the below-mentioned table.
|CA Foundation Registration 2023||May 2023||Nov 2023|
|CA foundation registration’s last date||Jan 1, 2023||July 1, 2023|
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
For the CA Foundation course, the students got their registration with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICAI. Students should be appearing in the 12th class (of any stream). They must keep in mind the CA Foundation registration last date, as, after that, they can’t register for the particular session. Therefore, students who want to appear for Nov 2023 session must fill out the registration form before 1st July 2023.
After that, students also have to complete the four-month study periods. Desired students can provisionally enrol for the CA Foundation Course after finishing the tenth test from any Board in India.
CA Foundation Registration Process
In this part, we’ll tell you about the registration process for the CA Foundation course. To begin the CA Foundation enrollment process, you should visit the link: http://www.icai.org. You will have to go to the SSP portal. The Homepage will open, and get the registration form as you reach the registration page.
How to Register for CA Foundation?
- Fill in your data. Be careful while filling out the form.
- Click on “Produce OTP” to fill up the details for the check.
- ICAI will convey your registration ID and Password to your enrolled email ID with the login page Link.
- Enter your registration and Password and snap on “Log in.” It will take you to the page, where you have to tap on “Student Cycle.”
- Now, you need to fill in the required details.
- Afterwards, upload the scanned copies with a photograph in size (21 cm W X 27 cm L) and specimen signature. Snap “Save” and progress forward to the following stage.
- The final step in the ICAI Foundation registration process. You can pay the upheld costs Online mode.
- After the successful transaction, you’ll get a documented CA Foundation Registration Form. It is an effective message of Payment Made, i.e., system-generated automatic to print.
CA Foundation Registration Fees
|Registration Fees||₹ 9,000||$700|
|Student’s Journal (optional)||₹ 200||$20|
|Member’s Journal (optional)||₹ 400||$40|
|Total Fees for CA-Foundation||₹ 9,800||$780|
Documents required for CA Foundation registration
Before filing the form, it is essential to know the documents required for ICAI CA Foundation registration. It is advisable for all the students to keep the below-mentioned documents with them while filling out the form.
- Class 12th hall ticked or report card.
- Attested proof of nationality.
- Class 10th admit card and mark sheet.
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Attested proof of category. ( for SC/ST/OBC students)
The Chartered Accountant is always a respected position and is more famous in India in the motherland compared to abroad. You can get a prestigious occupation profile with secured compensation as a CA. In this detailed guide about CA Foundation registration, you have read about the procedure, eligibility criteria, registration fees, last date, and more.
Never waste your precious time at this point, analyzing the cost of CA course charges. You must understand that the CA-course price is almost nothing that stands out compared to what you will get back in return. For any difficulty, you may contact VSI Jaipur. Make an Appointment over the Phone or on Mobile at 7821-821-250 to 54 or + 093514-68666 during school hours for consultation. VSI Jaipur is the perfect pathfinder for aspiring Chartered Accountants in India.